Associate Company Membership
Who should apply?
Membership is not restrictive and is open to any organisation working within the UK private security industry that provides contract guarding together with the operational deployment of General Purpose and/or Detection Dogs.
NASDU as a Membership Association does not inspect its own Company Members but requires all Companies that wish to associate themselves with NASDU to make a written commitment to abide by all relevant Codes of Practice together with the recommendations and guidance contained in the current BS 8517-1 for General Purpose Dogs and BS 8517-2 for Detection Dogs, this declaration to be signed by the Associate Companies top management (as defined in BS 10800).
Associate Companies shall be listed on the NASDU website as follows:
- Companies that are registered with NASDU and have made a written declaration
- Companies that have made a written declaration and are also approved by the SIA under the Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS)
- Companies that are NASDU registered, SIA Approved and have also been assessed to ISO 9001 and BS 8517 by an Approved Inspectorate Body
- Membership of a nationally recognised Association, which represents the interests of its Membership at the highest levels including the S.I.A., Government, Home Office, DEFRA, BSI etc.
- Certificate issued annually
- Direct access to nationally recognised training & certification
- Direct access to free advice and support from industry experts
- Regular security sector updates via email, the Associations website and Facebook page
- Access and advice on all British Standards
- Discounts on insurance
- Discounts on the Associations merchandise
- Discounts on British Standards, Codes of Practice etc.
- Discount on HABC publications
- Discounts available from sponsors and advertisers
- Use of the logo (the grade of Membership must be displayed beneath the logo)
- Discount on employee Individual Membership
- Credit facility
- Web site listing in Company Membership section
- Free advertising on the NASDU website regarding recruitment – “Situations Vacant”
£100.00 Per Year
(Year runs 1st June to 31st May)
Further information can be obtained by contacting NASDU: