Who should apply?
Membership is not restrictive and is open to any individual working in the security industry and who believes and supports the aims and objectives of the Association.
- Membership of a nationally recognised Association, which represents the interests of its membership at the highest levels including the S.I.A., Government, Home Office, DEFRA etc.
- Membership Certificate issued annually
- Membership ID Card and Enamel Badge
- Approved use of logo (the grade of membership must be displayed beneath the logo)
- Regular security sector updates via email
- Direct access to Nationally Recognised Training & Certification
- Direct access to free advice and support from industry experts
- Discounts on insurance
- Discounts on the Associations merchandise including BSI Standards, Codes of Practice, Manuals etc.
- Discounts available from sponsors and advertisers
- Access and advice on British Standards including BS 8517, BS 7499, BS 7858, BS 7984
- Free “Seeking Employment” advert on the website
£25.00 Per Year (Year runs 1st March to 28th February – if a leap year 29th February)
Individual Retired £15.00
Individual (whilst in initial training) F.O.C. (1st year)
Further information can be obtained by contacting NASDU: