Affiliate Company Membership (Overseas)
Overseas Membership is not restrictive and is open to any European or International organisation working in or with the security industry overseas and who supports the aims and objectives of NASDU together with the principles of UK legislation, standards, and qualifications.
For whom suitable
- The Overseas Scheme has been designed for both service providers and end users of dog services
- The Overseas Scheme is also designed for training providers who deliver security and detection dog training, the Scheme can also support NASDU Individual Overseas Affiliate Trainers
- The Overseas Scheme can support Companies whose products and services are allied to the security industry and in particular the security dog sector i.e., dog and handler equipment, vehicles, kennelling, Animal Welfare Associations etc.
- Communication between an Overseas Company and NASDU must be in English (both written and spoken)
- Membership of the UK’s foremost representative body for the security dog sector
- Membership of a UK nationally recognised Association which represents not just its Members interests but those of the whole of the UK security dog sector at the highest levels including Government, Home Office, CT Policing, NPCC, SIA, SfS, DEFRA etc.
- Membership of a UK nationally recognised Association who have a seat on the British Standards Institute (BSI) Committee – GW3 for the “Defence and Security Governance & Resilliance Sector”. BSI is the UK’s national standards body (NSB) and represents the UK’s security standards institute across Europe (BS EN) and international (BS ISO) standard organisations
- Regular news updates regarding developments within the security industry and topical issues
- Access to NASDU’s Overseas Affiliate Trainer Scheme and its Overseas Learning Programme Endorsement Scheme (see separate Fact Sheets)
- Access to NASDU’s Head Office Help Desk (44 1483 224320 Option 2)
- Use of NASDU’s corporate logo (the grade of membership must be displayed beneath the logo)
- Website listing on international page of NASDU’s website
- Corporate certificate issued annually
NASDU shall ‘E’ certificate as an “Affiliate Overseas Company Member” following successful review of their Membership Application Form, compliance to NASDU Aims and Objectives is by self-declaration within the Application Form.
The certificate shall also state in which country Overseas Membership is applicable.
Overseas Companies wishing assistance with their application or other compliance issues should contact NASDU Head Office, your details may then be passed to an independent UK NASDU Approved Instructor/Trainer to act as a consultant on your behalf.
Annual Fee £100.00 (UK £)
Bank Payment Details
Account Name: NASDU
Account No: 49749358
Sort Code: 60-02-20
IBAN: GB49NWBK60022049749358 BIC: NWBKGB2L
Terms of Application
NASDU as a Membership Association reserves the right to decline an application without formal explanation.